- Clear Title
- Proof of Current Registration and Insurance
- Current Driver’s License and Social Security Card
- Income – Current 2 Pay Stubs
- Residence – Current Utility Bill
- Duplicate Key – minimum door only
Title Loan is a 30-day contract and there are 3 ways a customer can pay the loan upon the due date:
- Pay the interest only and renew the loan for another 30 days. Please note that a customer one can renew the loan a maximum of 6 times, then the loan must be paid in full. Thus, by the 7th month the loan must be paid in full.
- Pay the loan in full, customer is done with the loan and the title is immediately released back to the customer.
- Pay the interest amount due and part of the principal amount and extend the loan for another 30 days. This is how a customer can pay down the loan, so that there is no large “balloon payment” after the 6th renewal or 7th month as mentioned above